HEAD COACH BRAD DICK
Formerly the JH Offensive Coordinator at Western Heights, Mustang, and Southridge JH. Has two wonderful children and his wife Ashley. Coach Dick is also the Head Coach of JH Wrestling for Westmoore.
COACH SCOTT HUNTER
Started out as a graduate assistant for the Brink 8th grade in 1995, then moved to a 9th grade assistant after college graduation in 1997. Coach Hunter then became 9th grade head coach at Brink for three years, then left football for more than 10 years. He returned to Brink football as an assistant in 2017 and again in 20018.
Coach Hunter grew up in Woodward, Oklahoma where he was coached none other than Southridge JH Head Coach, Eddie Paul. Coach Paul went on to be in the Oklahoma Coaches Hall of Fame. Coach Hunter has been in good hands learning from him. With the guidance of Coach Paul and his own hard work, Coach Hunter went on to be an All-Stater in High School on the offensive line.
COACH SCOTT TEEL
Started three years at Tishomingo, Coach then went on to one year at Villiant High School. Coach then took the job in Holdenville for ten years where he was very successful with those teams. After coming to Moore Public Schools he then took the job at Moore West as the head coach for three seasons then came to Brink where he has been the head coach of Brink winning many championships the last seven years.
Coach Teel has also a background in Baseball where his son plays for Westmoore High School who is also very successful.
COACH DENNIS ALBERT
June 2007 to July 2015 Oklahoma Force Head Football Coach (men and women teams)
• Acted in the capacity of wide receivers coach and then offensive coordinator.
• Part of a coaching staff that helped to win a women’s semi-professional football championship.
• Responsible for maintaining player contact lists which included family contact information.
August 2008 to June 20014 COF Jr high school Head Football Coach
• Coached the running backs, offensive line and tight ends.
• Designed playbooks for all teams’ offense and defense.
• Responsible for organizing offensive practice drills.
Jan 2012 to August 2012 spring field Wolf Pack Indoor (CPFL) Assistant Football Coach
• Responsible for maintaining all players conditioning.
• Organized practices and the travel schedule for out of town games.
• Acted as locker room manager at home games and on the road.